- RELIABLE MISTING SYSTEM – It is based on a robust pump with latest timer for exceptional performance
- IMPROVED TIMER ELECTRONICS – Now easily deals with power outages and high inductive demand of pumps
- CUSTOM DESIGNED – Reservoir Bulkhead has been custom designed from ground up and is exclusive now
- ADDITIONAL FILTER – White reservoir filter is included to easier spot when it needs to be rinsed
- MULTIPLE APPLICATIONS – Can be applied for patio cooling, growing shelves with orchids & greenhouses
STARTER MISTING SYSTEM – 5TH GENERATION It is basic in its design to act as a starting point for customization or to be used on a small scale the way it is. This system is based on a robust pump with our latest timer providing exceptional and reliable performance. It can easily run 1 nozzle or can be upgraded to as many as 10. Starter misting system comes with a default ST-24 timer, but can be controlled by either a repeat cycle timer or the hygrostat. You can select the controller on the right that best suits your needs. MistKing is always improving. In version 5 these are: Improved timer electronics – Timers now have a 3 times higher electronics rating which better equips the timers for dealing with power outages and high inductive demand of MistKing pumps. Reservoir Bulkhead has been custom designed from ground up and is exclusive to MistKing. With its dense metal thread you can now tighten with all required force without worry of stripping. We have even tested the bulkheads to squeeze a bucket without an o-ring and achieved perfect seal. Nevertheless use an o-ring for added security. We now also include a small reservoir filter. No need to worry that a floating debris will be sucked into the system and clog your nozzle. We love color black in our systems, however the filter is white to easier spot when it needs to be rinsed. Starter System can silently run 1 nozzle or as many as 10 nozzles. Our misting systems have been applied in a multitude of applications, from patio cooling, reptile, amphibian terrarium/vivarium enclosures, growing shelves with orchids or exotic plants, hobby greenhouses, and even grocery and industrial applications. Major ZOOs, botanical gardens, educational institutions, corporations and individual hobbyists all recognized our dedication to quality and customer service and are using our systems throughout the world.